Powersport vehicles require a battery that is able to take the frequent pounding that these vehicles are subjected to, whether it’s on land, sea, or snow.
The ODYSSEY® battery can take it. Designed with a rugged construction and packed tightly with pure lead plates, the spill-proof AGM design ODYSSEY battery is protected from the shock and vibration that is responsible for the early failure of many batteries. And the pure lead plates mean more plate surface area which translates to twice the overall power and three times the life of conventional batteries—up to 400 cycles at 80% depth of discharge!
Extreme PC1200$242.47 CAD Select Options
Extreme PC310$199.31 CAD Add to cart
Extreme PC535$136.29 CAD Add to cart
Extreme PC545$115.14 CAD Select Options
Extreme PC625$144.00 CAD Add to cart
Extreme PC680$131.52 CAD Select Options
Extreme PC925$191.76 CAD Select Options
Extreme PC925L$191.76 CAD Add to cart
- Better warranty. Limited 3- and 4-year full replacement warranty – not pro rata.
- Longer service life. With 3-10 years of service life, ODYSSEY® batteries save consumers time, money, and aggravation.
- Longer cycle life. 70% longer cycle life compared to conventional deep cycle batteries – up to 400 cycles at 80% depth of discharge – high stable voltage for longer periods of time.
- Longer shelf life. Can be stored on open circuit (nothing connected to the terminals) without the need for recharging up to 2 years or down to 12.00V, whichever occurs first.
- Faster recharge. The highest recharge efficiency of any sealed lead battery on the market –capable of 100% recharge in 4 – 6 hours.
- Mounting flexibility. Non-spillable design – can be mounted on any side in any position except inverted.
- Vibration resistance. Design protects against high impact shock and mechanical vibration – a common cause of premature battery failure.
- Extreme temperature tolerant. Operating temperatures from -40°C (-40°F) to 80°C (176ºF).
- Totally maintenance free. No need to add water, ever! Drycell design with resealable venting system.
- Improved safety. US Department of Transportation classified as a ‘non-spillable’ battery. No acid spills, no escaping gases.